Date: 16 -18 November 2017
Hola! This is my first debate tournament eventhough I just as 'reserved' or simpanan. Luckily my team had reach until semi-finals. But unfortunately, we lose to USIM.
|We got this.|
Before, I join this tournament, I went to IPGIK as supporter of our uni team for DeTIK at Cheras ( I don't really remember ) but there's no my rezeki, we ( Kak Sara and me ) don't get a room, so we went back too UMP. It's very disappointing, but it's okay.
So I was trying my best to follow our team and get chance in this debate. Honestly, I was very tired and fatigue during this tournament.
But I can kept it as a sweet memory.
This tournament held at Johor. Akim (my teammate) is Johorean, he introduced Mee Siput to us. We bought it at Bazaar Karat. It's delicious. (I always think about food. HAHAHA)
This debate is to gather information and ideas from students about Johor. The content of ideas will be record and submitted to MB Johor.
UMP sent 1 team include me. My teammates were Teh Ben Gee, Muhammad Hakim and Mohd Khairil Redza. Kak Wani and Remy also went there as our supporters.
At below are the result by rounds;-
The suggestion / proposal that has been debate;-
1. Dewan ini percaya Inisiatif Johor Mahir perlukan nafas baru.
2. Masyarakat Johor serius dengan isu kebajikan asnaf.
3. Projek bandar hijau di Johor sudah cukup hijau.
4. Dewan ini percaya Muafakat Johor hanya kerajaan yang prihatin.
5. Sudah tiba masanya Johor perlukan ”Pasar Siti Khadijah”.
6. Dewan ini akan membina ”Kampung Budaya” untuk merancakkan pembangunan pelancongan kebudayaan Johor.
7. Dewan ini mencadangkan dana khas diberikan kepada pihak sekolah untuk membudayakan aktiviti inovasi dan teknologi di kalangan pelajar sekolah di Johor.
8. Pelaburan asing penentu kejayaan sektor bioteknologi di Johor.
|Well done for a good job guys.|